Date and Location
- Tuesday 17 November, 2015 - Glasgow
- Thursday 19 November, 2015 - Aberdeen
- Tuesday 24 November, 2015 - Edinburgh
Presentations and handouts
National Records Scotland is planning the 2021 Census in Scotland. As part of this, we are asking our users for their views on the topics to be included on the 2021 Census questionnaire.
The event covered the following:
- Session 1: Scotland’s Census 2021 design
- Session 2: NRS initial view on topics
- Session 3: Responding to the consultation
- Session 4: Evaluating the responses
- Next steps
Scotland's Census 2021 Topic consultation ran between 8 October 2015 and 15 January 2016 and sought views on the topics that users felt should be included in the next census. These events were part of this consultation, the Topic Consultation Report (published 15 August 2016) provides further information outlining our response and intended next steps.